CMSWillowbrook Project Superintendents are proactive individuals, with a broad range and knowledge of the construction field.
- Read and study in detail all construction plans and specifications.
- Provide input on the submittal/shop drawing schedule and log.
- Review and have a thorough understanding of all sub contracts and agreements.
- Work with Project Manager to develop the Construction Schedule.
- Prepare and implement a site mobilization plan.
- Establish with surveyor all control points and benchmarks.
- Prepare and implement a safety and fire protection plan.
- Locate and protect all existing utilities.
- Ensure all work by contractors is performed in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Implement a viable safety and fire protection plan.
- Work with the team to provide and maintain the project schedule.
- Coordinate all contractors field activities.
- Maintain good relations with the construction team, including the Owner, Architect, consultants and Government officials.
- Conduct a thorough and well organized punch list process with the construction team.
- Conduct necessary training and operations with the building Owner.
- Maintain storm prevention pollution plan through the demobilization phase of the project.
- Perform other duties as required by the construction team and management.
CMSWillowbrook is looking for highly educated and trained field superintendents.
- Minimum 10 hour OSHA training with preference toward candidates with 40 hours OSHA training.
- Good attitude, work ethics, and uncompromising integrity is desired
- We are an EOE Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discripinate based on race, sex, national origin, or age.
CMSWillowbrook offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and work history.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.