Our Project Mangers are a diversitified group of individuals that believe in making a project perform at a high level with skill, responsibility, and intergrity.
- Attend Owner/Architect planning meetings.
- Review methods of Construction techniques and materials
- Monitor plan design and development
- Be active on bid day and assist in reviewing bids.
- Prepare preliminary construction schedule
- Review and edit list of potential bidders.
- Numerous other tasks as called upon by the pre-construction team.
- Make a thorough study of the plans and specs
- Ensure detailed construction schedule is prepared by the Superintendent
- Make job assignments for team members
- Schedule and attend pre-construction and job progress meetings
- Review subcontracts, verify bonds and insurance
- Perform numerous other tasks as required
- Maintain good communication with job staff
- Schedule staff meetings regualrly
- Maintain team harmony
- Schedule job progress meetings, Owner/Architect meetings, and Subcontractor meetings
- Review and assist staff engineer in preparing RFI's, change orders, pay apps.
- Maintain good personal relationship with Owner and Architect
- Close out with Architect
- Close out with Owner
It is our desire to hire candidates that have completed a degree from an accrediated four (4) year University or College in Construction Management, or equivalent Engineering or Engineering Technology program.
- Applicants with AC, CPC, CCM or other nationally recognized certifications are highly desired.
- Good attitude, work ethics, and uncomproimising integrity is desired
- We are an EOE Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discripinate based on race, sex, national origin, or age.
CMSWillowbrook offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and work history.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.