OAKDALE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
MULTI PHASED PROJECTS
CMSWillowbrook has been a building partner with Oakdale School for over 15 years. During this time we have touched almost every part of their campus.
Some of the renovations include: new campus wide utilities using a high efficiency geo-thermal system, a new fire-loop, a new road and upgraded parking.
This district has steady enrollment growth. In order to accommodate the growth, we worked with the district to upgrade playgrounds and expand the number of classrooms, athletic facilities and parking. When the district was devastated by a summer 2003 tornado, we immediately responded to coordinate portable classrooms, permits and utilities until repairs could be completed.
- Phase 1: New Gym, Lobby Addition, Emergency Tornado Repairs, Portable Buildings & Parking, New Bus Barn
- Phase 2: West Classroom Addition #1 (PreK-2nd) /Renovation including Music/Drama/Art
- Phase 3: East Classroom Addition #1 (Middle School) including Library
- Phase 4: East Classroom Addition #2 (Middle School)
- Phase 5: Bus Barn Addition
- Phase 6: Site Selection Services
- Phase 7: Reroof Existing Building
- Phase 8: Kitchen Remodel
- Phase 9: Auxilary Gym & Storm Shelter, West Classroom Addition #2
100,000+ square feet of renovations and additions
Angelo Bradford, Tyler Cotner, Tommy Holt